The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Free annual performance report
Free initial tax planning session
- Review your accounting system (Xero, MYOB or Other)
- Compile and file your company tax returns and up to two shareholders
- Complete company annual financial statements
- Update your annual Companies Office requirements, returns, minutes and resolutions
Analyse and Identify Key improvement areas in the business.
- Review business operations to identify non-financial drivers
- Forecast sales pipeline with real operational targets
- Establish fixed and variable operating budgets
- Determine business capacities and relate to pricing, income and costs
Bringing your personal and business finances together is the best way to create an efficient tax structure.
To do this we look at:
- Shareholder salaries & Income Splitting
- Company Profits & Cashflow
- Asset allocation and ownership
- Maximise deductions
- Provisional and tax payment plans
- Personal Balance Sheet
- 3 year outlook
Having an annual forecast is generally considered a basic first step in business planning. Our Annual forecasts cover,
- Monthly Revenue and Expenses
- Non-financial drivers and Capacity calculations
- Fixed and Variable Metrics
- Breakeven goals
A budget needs to be accurate and have minimal administrative input. We provide weekly budgets that help you manage your cashflow.
- Budgeted weekly expenses
- Improves clarity
- Predicts cashflow cycles
We provide a range of back office solutions for companies that need to get back out doing what they do best.
- Bank Reconciling - Xero, MYOB
- GST Returns
- Payables and Receivables
- Tax and Reporting